The five clans: warrior cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The five clans: warrior cats

a place where the original four clans of cats can meet and role play together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Windclan and Thunderclan need medicine cats!
Pm Starclan with your affiliate button and become an affiliate today! Please Affiliate us in return!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:49 pm
Affiliates
MapleWhiska Graphicsempty
Empty empty
empty empty
the season is: Greenleaf
Ceremonies 586_s_zpsff506925
Dying waters
Ceremonies EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 am by Starclan
As christmas draws nearer, things in the clans begin to change! the medicine cats will recive a prophecy from starclan that reads
"as the sun gets hotter
the river will get dryer
the clans will die
if you do not figure out why"

the rivers have been drying up in the territories and water is getting harder to find. find out the reason for why this is

Comments: 2
The Rose Garden
Ceremonies EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 am by Starclan
Cash in your petals here to buy perks and accessories!

Second character_____200 petals
third charcater________400 petals
+ 200 if in another clan

Accessories____50 petals
Disability______150 petals
Unnatural markings___150 petals
unnatural coloured pelt____200 Petals
Unnatural coloured eyes___150 petals.

Comments: 0

Ceremonies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starclan
Admin
Starclan

Petals : 116

Character sheet
Honor:
Ceremonies Left_bar_bleue0/0Ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
loyalty:
Ceremonies Left_bar_bleue0/0Ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mate::

Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Ceremonies   Ceremonies EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 am

kit to medicine cat apprentice
Medicine Cat: Cats of (clan), as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown (virtues). Your next medicine cat will be (apprentice).
Leader: (Apprentice), do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine cat)?
Apprentice: I do.
Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone/Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.
Leader: The good wishes of all (Clan) will go with you.
The mentor touches noses with the apprentice, and the Clan greets the new apprentice.

At the Moonstone
At the next half moon, the medicine cat goes with the apprentice to the Clans' sacred place to present him or her to the warrior ancestors, where the apprentice confirms his or her wish to be a medicine cat. The following words are used, by tradition:
Medicine Cat: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?
Apprentice: It is.
Medicine Cat: Then come forward.
Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. (He/she) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (him/her) your wisdom and insight so that (he/she) may understand your ways and heal (his/her) Clan in accordance with your will.

apprentice ceremony
Leader: (Kit), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.

Leader: (Warrior), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice

Warrior Ceremony

Leader: I, _______, leader of ________, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (S)he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. ______, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. _______, from this moment you will be known as _______. StarClan honors your _____ and _____, and we welcome you as a full member of _________.

*Leader lays her head on new warrior’s shoulder; new warrior licks leader’s shoulder and goes over to other warriors; new name is chanted by Clan.*

Deputy Ceremony

Leader: I say these words before the body of ______, so that his spirit may hear and approve my choice. _______ will be the new deputy of ________.

*You can change the first part up depending on whether the deputy is still living or not.

Name-Changing Ceremony

Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every wolf by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the wolf you see before you, for it no longer stands for what (s)he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment (s)he will be known as ______, for _______.

*Leader lays her head on newly named warrior’s shoulder; newly named warrior licks leader’s shoulder and goes over to other warriors; new name is chanted by Clan.*

Elder Ceremony

Leader: ______, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?

Old Warrior: It is.

Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.
Back to top Go down
https://cotc.forumotion.net

Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The five clans: warrior cats :: Roleplay Information :: General Role play information-
Jump to: